Service or Repair Evaporative Cooling
Need to Service or Repair your Evaporative Cooling system?
Evaporative cooling is a wise choice for people who want to keep their energy costs down. It provides a pleasant living environment for you and your family. But it must be regularly serviced.
The system operates simply by passing air through the wet filter pads, cooling it down and distributing fresh cool air throughout your home. This solution for cooling is the first choice for those who may suffer from hay fever or allergies.
Evaporative cooling has the following advantages over a refrigerated system:
- You can save up to 50% on the purchase price over a ducted air conditioning system or split systems.
- Energy savings in peak usage can be a whopping 90% on refrigerated systems. That means you just use 10% of the electricity, which makes them also ideal to run on solar power
- Overall energy savings of around 80%
- About 80% less greenhouse gas production
- The flow through ventilation brings in plenty of fresh air
- In dry areas, refrigerated systems will dehydrate the air, while evaporated cooling keeps humidity acceptable.
- The higher humidity can reduce irritation to allergens
Don’t risk hiring a technician who is unfamiliar with your systems. You need The Heating and Cooling Company, we are the cooling repairs experts in Melbourne. We are able to fix almost any problem on any brand of evaporative cooler.
We pride ourselves on our prompt and professional service. When you call us we will be there in no time and we will fix it.
Don’t let your family suffer from excessive heat this summer. The Heating and Cooling Company can get your evaporative cooling unit up and running in no time.
Call us now, on 0400 483 295, or fill out the form on the right, when you need evaporative cooling repairs in Melbourne!
Highly recommended. Nice people, I have had them out twice now. Once to fix my Evaporative cooler, and the other to service my central heater. Both times they were friendly and arrived within the time they gave me.Giggs